Opinel 6" x 10" Big Game Cutting Board
At Wildfish Cannery, we covet cutting boards rustic enough to do the hard work, but elegant enough to serve our smoked seafood table-side.
Since 1890, Opinel has crafted unique and timeless products that are both functional and noble. The Opinel 6" x 10" Cutting Board was designed by Opinel in collaboration with Swiss designers, Big Game. This lightweight cutting board is also compact and easy to store in small kitchen settings or to bring on the road. Use the board to quickly cut and trim petite ingredients or as a platter for serving cheese or appetizers.
Opinel crafted cutting boards will last a lifetime if you take good care of them.
- Hand-crafted from sustainably harvested European Beechwood
- 10" L x 6" W
- Compact, lightweight format
- Oil before first use and for maintenance with light natural oil like olive, rapeseed, or grape seed
- Sustainably Harvested European beech wood
- Made in Italy
- BPA Free and FDA Approved
Care & Quality:
- Opinel wood benefits from being as clean and dry as possible
- Wash with lukewarm water and rinse; for additional cleaning power, use white vinegar and rub salt in with a cloth
- Wipe it with a cloth to get the water off, then let it air dry so that there is no moisture left
- For maintenance, use a dry cloth to apply cooking oil. Rub well in the direction of the wood grain so that the oil soaks in properly and nourishes the wood.